Unexploded Explosive Ordnance (UXO)
Unexploded Explosive Ordnance (UXO) are military explosives that did not explode or function as intended (e.g. bombs, rockets, grenades, mortars.)
Our UXO Field Team is comprised of project leaders, supervisors, and technicians with numerous years of experience as Canadian Armed Forces members with expertise in the clearance of UXO and demining. Additional Team disciplines include; Geophysicists, Project Managers, Surveyors, Biologists, and Archeologists.
- UXO risk management and assessment (cost estimation, tender preparation, and contract administration)
- Project Management
- UXO investigation and clearance (surface and subsurface)
- Inventory and characterization of UXO
- UXO avoidance and escort, and construction support
- UXO removal and disposal
- Geophysical surveys (GPS/GIS, GPR & EMI)
- Use of Electromagnetic Induction (EM) array system (designed for munitions response work).
- Quality Control